In the wake of the Arizona massacre, the despicable act of a mad man, the democrat party has engaged in a jihad against Sarah Palin. A blood libel. After spending days slandering her, subjecting her to death threats from their blood thirsty zombie followers, the left then got upset all over again when she had the audacity to actually defend herself. Which she did magnificently, in a speech befitting a Commander-in-Chief, entitled: America's Enduring Strength.
Of course, many in the Republican establishment, the country clubbers, the blue bloods, were all too happy to do what they always do, and enable the democrats in their mission to destroy anything good and decent in America. It came as no surprise when the usual suspects chimed in, joining the left wing chorus.
Honestly, I wish I had a dime for every time some nimrod declared Sarah Palin's career was over. I could retire a wealthy man. We've seen that every time the elites, the Ruling Class, has declared her finished, Sarah Palin has only become stronger. More powerful.
Although she asks the question: "What does it take to end a political career?" Laura Curtis puts together quite a list of what WON'T end your political career, especially if you are a democrat!
You know what doesn’t end a political career?
* Being found guilty of 11 ethics violations. (Charlie Rangel, D-NY)
* Stuffing your pants with classified documents, stealing and destroying them. (Sandy Berger, Bill Clinton’s National Security Advisor, went on to become a Hillary Clinton campaign advisor in 2008.)
* A prostitution scandal. (Democrat Elliot Spitzer, then Governor of NY, now cohost of Parker Spitzer and David Vitter, R-LA, still in office, were clients. Barney Frank, D-MA, still in office; his boyfriend ran a prostitution ring from their home!)
* Having the FBI find $90,000 in your freezer. (William Jefferson, D-LA, was re-elected while under federal investigation.)
* Being a Klan leader, and saying "white niggers" on TV. (Robert Byrd – D-WV, re-elected until he died while in office) In contrast, Trent Lott, R-MS, was driven from his post as Minority Leader for complimenting former Dixiecrat Strom Thurmond at a birthday party.
* Being found guilty of defamation. (Al Sharpton is currently a radio host, and regularly appears on cable network opinion shows.)
* Plagiarism and an ongoing series of gaffes. (Joe Biden)
* Calling Jews "hymies" and New York City, "Hymietown;" fathering an illegitimate child (Reverend Jesse Jackson, who is still active politically and still welcome as a guest on cable news networks.)
* Being an unindicted co-conspirator in the Abscam scandal. (Jack Murtha, D-PA, re-elected until he died in office.)
* Being caught on tape smoking crack cocaine. (Marion Barry, Democratic mayor of Washington, DC, went on to serve on the Washington D.C. City Council and another term as mayor after his release from prison.)
* Association with a domestic terrorist. (Barack Obama)
* Swimming away and letting Mary Jo Kopechne drown, and offering to help the Soviet Union defeat America’s most formidable enemy: President Ronald Reagan. (Ted Kennedy, D-MA, re-elected until he died in office.)
It’s a relief, after all that, to learn there are some lines that just can’t be crossed. That line, according to the MSNBC brain trust, is speaking up after being widely – and utterly falsely – accused of being an accessory to murder. Now that Sarah Palin is vanquished and her political career has been declared over, we can all rest easy; the public trust has been restored.
As we have written for a week, democrats are the biggest hypocrites around, and their media allies cover for them like their lives depended on it. It's time for good, decent Americans to stop allowing democrats and their media partners from demonizing good American Patriots, and to start holding corrupt, lying democrats responsible for their own crimes.
It's time to render evil, and evil's messengers impotent.