Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas Dancing With The Stars, Week Three





As we roll into week three, Bristol and Mark dance the Fox Trot. This week's exercise was to tell a story through dance. The concept here was Mark is homeless, and catches the eyes of a beautiful woman. He seeks to impress her and win her love.

I'm constantly struck by the chemistry these two have. They dance like they have been dancing together forever. Bristol is working hard at this, and it shows. The judges weren't as impressed with the couple's "acting" as I was though, and the scores reflected this.

Bristol and Mark weren't the only ones to take a hit though, as Jennifer Greyness scores were way down this week, and she did not have the top score as she did the previous two weeks.

I was impressed with Bristol though. She took it all in stride and said she'd do better next week. I like that because she feels confident she'll survive Tuesday's eliminations, and she's obviously in it to win it.

Seems like I say this every week, but I find myself really getting into this. I like these two together. They look good together. They dance well together. To me, they sell the idea they are a couple, for at least the few minutes they are on stage dancing, and that's what it's all about.

I hope these two keep going rounds. They are a real delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment