Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bristol Palin: Michele Bachmann 'Dresses a Lot Like My Mom'


By Gary P Jackson

Bristol Palin, on promotional tour for her new book: Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far had some thoughts on Michele Bachmann:

Bristol is more than happy to reveal what she thinks about someone who has announced they are running, Michele Bachmann, who Bristol believes has stolen her mom's look!

"I think she dresses a lot like my mom," Bristol tells me. "But a lot, a lot of women have done that the last few years. I do think it's odd, you know, seeing people with red blazers with their hair up with glasses."

Bristol added a giggle before continuing her thought about Bachmann, a Congresswoman from Minnesota. "I don't know if she's wearing glasses but you want to be hummmm, do you think that people don't notice you're dressing like my mom?"

Discuss ....

No comments:

Post a Comment