Friday, June 3, 2011

Madeleine McAulay: 15 Years Old and a Political Maverick


By Madeleine McAulay

I'm Madeleine McAulay, a 15 year old from North Carolina, who is turning herself into an up and coming political diva! Day to day I look to bust through new doors creating opportunities for myself.

As a young girl I was always interested in politics. Whenever I would meet someone new I loved to ask if they were an “Elephant” or a “Donkey”. I always preferred the “Elephants”.

I grew up in a conservative family, but the family was not completely engulfed in the political realm. As I grew older my political aspirations grew larger, but it was not until the 2008 election that my ambitions really sparked. The day that John McCain announced his running mate, was the day that changed my life forever. As I watched the Vice Presidential hopeful, Sarah Palin, at the Republican National Convention I became inspired. Sarah Palin was not the typical “politician” she was a wife, a mom trying to make a difference for her children.

Even though John McCain and Sarah Palin did not win the election that did not mean Sarah Palin was going to just disappear back to her home state of Alaska. That was the complete opposite for Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin became one of the most influential “politicians” known to man. Sarah Palin continued her political career and her success lead to the creation of a new group on Facebook, Youth for Palin. Youth for Palin is a grass roots organization striving to implement the strong conservative values to the American youth with an emphasis on Former Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin. I got word of this group and was quickly brought on as one of the group’s Administrators.

In Present day I serve as the Co-Founder of Youth for Palin, now a 600+ Member Conservative Force. Youth for Palin’s official title is, Youth for Palin: Mama Grizzly’s Cubs. The organization now has its own official site: www.mamagrizzlyscubs.com, along with twitter @YouthforPalin. Due to the strong leadership of our team we have been able to overcome any hindrances that have been placed in their way. Youth for Palin is now thriving and is the largest Palin support group on Facebook.

My aspirations are to become a Government Attorney and to pursue a career in the world of politics. Some may ask me why I'd would want to pursue a career in such a corrupt government, my reply is always that I want to help end the corruption and to help restore America to its former greatness. I know it will not be easy and that I will be faced with trials that will test my beliefs and morals, but I'm reminded every day that God has a divine and perfect plan for my life and that with Him we can conquer anything.

Along with her duties at Youth For Palin, Madeleine McAulay is also a contributor and recently wrote The Silent Slaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment