Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sarah Palin on Defeating Obama in 2012: "I have that fire in my belly"



I think my problem is that I do have that fire in my belly. I am so adamantly supportive of the good traditional things about America and our free enterprise system and I want to make sure that America is put back on the right track and we only do that by defeating Obama in 2012. I have that fire in my belly.

~ Sarah Palin

This is a great interview. Sarah Palin pretty much answers THE question, without "officially" answering it. But there is much more.

Sarah is still taking Newt Gingrich to the woodshed and goes after the rest of the "good old boys" of the GOP establishment:

You know what I thought after the whole Newt Gingrich thing in these last 24 hours, Greta, was ‘bless his heart and every other Good Ol’ boy’s heart that’s in that political game there in the beltway. They don’t really know any more than the rest of us.’

Greta, it was Newt Gingrich who told me in January of this year “Sarah Palin needs to slow down and really think through what it is she has to say.” Well you know, he stumbles too. We all stumble. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses and I think what you’re going to see is a field of candidates that are pretty much all on par. It’s going to be a level playing field and our records and our intentions for what it is that we want to see this country become will be what the voters will have to judge us on. Not these little slip-ups.

A lot of the interview is also dedicated to discussing how to handle the corrupt media, and what the media's real role is in vetting candidates for high office, something they obviously failed to do with Obama.

Good stuff all around.

Video courtesy SarahNet

No comments:

Post a Comment